Why can't I complete a card payment?Updated 4 days ago
There may be several reasons why you can't complete a card payment:
- The card is not enabled for online payments: please contact your bank to enable it;
- There are no funds on the card;
- Typos in data entry (card number, expiration date, cardholder, CVC);
- Lack of internet connections: payment me be shown as "unaccounted" (see Why can't I see the order that seems already paid?)
- The bank circuit is not accepted (see Which payment methods can I use?)
- A daily/monthly maximum limit for online payments is active on the card.
- You've not correctly completed the two-factor authentication procedure of your card (as required from 2021 by the EU): ask your bank for more information.
If you need further assistance please check the other questions or Contact us
Was this article helpful?