K-Way logo
K-Way logo

All articles

My card is expired/blocked/disposable: how will I get my refund?Updated 8 months ago

If you have used a disposable card or in the meantime it has expired, been cancelled or lost you can contact your bank and inform them that you will receive a refund.

As a rule, cards, even when no longer usable for the reasons above, can still receive incoming transactions for 6 months.

Your bank will inform you how you will receive your refund (redirecting the transaction, check, etc.).

See also, How's the refund made?

See also, When will I receive my refund?

If you need further assistance please check the other questions or Contact us

Was this article helpful?